It is Wednesday night and Isaiah is at Youth Group. This is the third night in a row he has been "working". Three down, one to go! I am getting pretty used to doing the bedtime routine by myself. However, we did have one minor catastrophe last night. Lucy was climbing onto the bathroom stepstool and somehow slipped and ended up putting two teeth through her bottom lip. The poor thing! She is fine, but it looks pretty brutal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Yay! I am the first follower! hehe
ReplyDeleteOuch! poor little girl!
ReplyDeleteOh nooo! Even with a fat lip, she is such a cutie. Congrats on the blog...yay! ☺ I look forward to reading about your adventures!
ReplyDeleteFinally, finally did the computer retarded G,ma figure out how to place a comment? If so, OH MY GOSH! My poor little Lucy Lambie!!!
ReplyDeleteMy poor baby cousin!!! Hope it heals fast!
ReplyDelete