Micah and Ma trying to stay warm!
Lily and her Aunt D. We love you Aunt D.!
Mommy and her girls.
The kids at the beach with their winter coats and shovels. I think the girls made it about 10 minutes before they were frozen. Micah made it a little longer, so Isaiah stayed with him and I took the girls back to the house to warm up in the hot tub. It was rough.
We also got to go to the Aquarium, which the kids always love.
I actually got them to all take a picture together. I'm not sure they were supposed to be cliimbing on this walrus, but it was the only way I could get them to all hold still for a picture.
Aren't they cute?
I think these are some kind of fish they are looking at. Fascinating!
Micah had to have his picture taken with a shark.
Lucy was amazed that there were fish swimming underneath her.
Isaiah and his dad were pretty good at finding benches to sit on while waithing for us.
This is Micah at the very top of the Yaquina Head Lighthouse. The stairway is really steep and windy and the kids had to be at least 42 inches tall to walk up to the top. Lily was about an inch too short, so I stayed behind with the girls while the boys walked up to the top. Lily was a little disapointed, but maybe next year.











Yay! Such a fun trip. Can't wait to hear about it in person!! LOVE the finding benches...heehee.
ReplyDelete