Thursday, September 9, 2010
Our New Swingset
So...Isaiah and I bought a new wooden swingset for the kids and since he has been so busy (not to mention sick for a month), I told him I was just going to put it together myself. He laughed and told me I couldn't do it, so of course I had to prove him wrong. One week and a horendously messy house later, we have a swingset! I must say, I am pretty proud of myself. Isaiah was pretty impressed, too. And yes, the kids have been playing on it and it is still standing. Now, if I can just catch up on the laundry and the dishes and the bathrooms...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











WAY TO GO, friend!!!!! You are amazing! WOW! It looks awesome! ☺
ReplyDeleteyou are so freaking amazing!!! :) And dont worry- i wont be waiting for the sides to fall apart on monday when we are swinging on it like i told you earlier ;)
ReplyDelete