And the best thing was, he got 100% on the Spelling Test!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Get Well Soon
The girls and I were so sick last week. When Micah came home from school one day, I found this in his backpack. He had doodled a little get well card on the back of his Spelling Test. On the bottom of the front of the page was a note to look on the back. He had drawn picture of the whole family, with get well arrows pointing to Lily, Lucy, and me. Most of the time, he acts so tough, it is nice to know that he has a soft side, too. Plus, I think he felt a little bad for sharing his germs with us :)

And the best thing was, he got 100% on the Spelling Test!
And the best thing was, he got 100% on the Spelling Test!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment