Saturday, January 14, 2012
Pizza pizza!
I have been feeling bad lately for not being a very fun mom. It seems like I am always yelling at someone to clean their room or stop fighting. I want my kids to be able to look back someday and remember all the fun we had, not how grumpy and stressed their mom was. So, my goal for the new year is to lighten up and have more fun with the kids. I decided to start with lunch today, since it is Saturday and Isaiah is working. Usually, I am scrambling to make something while yelling at the kids to come and eat. Today, I thought it would be fun to make english muffin pizzas. I got out all the ingredients and let the kids each make their own "mini pizzas". Not only did they have fun making them, but they all came running when they were ready. Here they are with their creations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











I am so happy that you are pulling the plug on making them anal retentive like I did to you! (hee-hee) Lucy's Grandma Lucy sunny nature is shining through and rubbing off on you! Seriously, you are a wonderful Mother and I am thrilled to see you laugh with my monkeys.I remember one time when Lily pulled popcorn out of the cupboard and it spilled all over the floor. You turned it into a wonderful manipulative experience and the children loved it!You must have had a good Mother to be so open to lifes little joys! HA!
ReplyDelete