Thursday, March 29, 2012

Baseball Season Begins!

Can it be baseball season already? Micah's team this year is M&G Surveying. They have already had three games. Micah has been working on his pitching this year and is hoping his coach will let him pitch in a game soon.

Here he is getting a pep talk from his coach before batting.


Batter up!


He also played catcher for the first time at the last game. Last year, he was afraid to play catcher, so I was really proud of him for trying. I even caught him trying to give little hand signals to the pitcher. It is definitely not his favorite position, but it beats sitting on the bench, right?




1 comment:

  1. Yay for baseball season! The girlies and I will have to come and watch a game again. Hope this season isn't too busy for you. ♥♥ Thanks again for the impromptu lunch date. It was lovely and hope we can do it again, soon! ☺

    ReplyDelete