Saturday, June 9, 2012
Lucy
At 4 years old, Lucy:
-is a little firecracker. She has a mind of her own and is not afraid to tell you what she thinks.
-is very loving and generous with her hugs and kisses. She is always telling me how much she loves me (I have also heard plenty of times how mean I am).
-loves to wear dresses and would wear one every day if I let her.
-adores her big brother and sister and wants to do everything just like them.
-is a master at tormenting her big brother and sister. In the true spirit of the youngest child, she knows just how to push each their buttons.
-loves preschool and is so excited to go to school like the big kids.
-is so much fun to have around. I am going to miss her soooo much next year when she goes to kindergarten :(
Happy 4th Birthday, our little Lucy bug! You are one special 4-year-old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment