Lily is finally learning to swing herself on the swing. Of course, she's never really tried before because, let's face it, why try to swing yourself when you can get someone else to push you. It's all over now, Lily, I have proof ;)
Friday, January 21, 2011
A Sick Child and a Sunny Day
I haven't done much blogging this week, but Micah has been sick all week so I haven't had anything fun to blog about. What started out as a cold/flu turned into a stomach bug. He was just starting to feel better and even went to school on Wednesday, but woke up throwing up in the middle of the night that night. I took him to the doctor and she said he probably just got two different viruses on top of each other. Lucky kid :( Isaiah was gone all weekend on a Winter Retreat with the youth, so I was feeling pretty cooped up. We did have one day where the sun peeked out for a few hours, though, and I took the girls outside to play. We jumped on the trampoline, played on the swings, and rode bikes on the patio. It was so nice, but didn't last for long. It just made me anxious for Spring and warm Summer days(sigh).

Lily is finally learning to swing herself on the swing. Of course, she's never really tried before because, let's face it, why try to swing yourself when you can get someone else to push you. It's all over now, Lily, I have proof ;)
Lily is finally learning to swing herself on the swing. Of course, she's never really tried before because, let's face it, why try to swing yourself when you can get someone else to push you. It's all over now, Lily, I have proof ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment