Here he is holding the poster.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Star of the Week
Last night I was going through Micah's backpack to make sure it was ready for the week when I found a note from his teacher explaining that it was his turn to be the "Star of the Week". This means that he was supposed to bring pictures from home to decorate the "Star of the Week" bulletin board in his classroom. As I read the note, I realized that he was supposed to bring all this to school the next day and it was already 10:00 at night. I guess I have to take part of the blame for not checking his backpack more throughly on Friday afternoon, so I did what any reasonable mom would do. I got to work, printed out some pictures(my printer is also low on ink, so they didn't turn out that great), broke out a few scrapbooking supplies, and whipped out this poster. I did make him help me tape the pictures on this morning.
Here he is holding the poster.

Here he is holding the poster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment