This is after I told them to smile and Lily told me "I never smile, I'm just too serious."
And this is after I told them an amazingly funny joke.
On Saturday, we colored Easter eggs. The kids all love to dye eggs and get really creative with them. This year was fun because it was the first time Lucy really got into it.
Easter Sunday!
Ok, I admit I may have gone a little overboard on the Easter baskets this year. I was just planning on getting them each a few little things to go in their baskets, but kept finding these amazing deals that I couldn't pass up, so the baskets just kept getting added to.
All the kids before Church
After church, we headed over to Ma and Pa's house for dinner and an Easter egg hunt and got to spend some time with family and friends.
Love this bubble-blowing girl!
Group photo with the Splattstoesser boys. They are all getting so big.
What a happy family! I keep telling Isaiah I need one of those photo editing softwares where you can cut and paste the best picture of each family member into one photo. For now, this is the best I could come up with.











What was the amazingly funny joke???
ReplyDeleteGneen
Gee, I wish I could remember. I just made up something silly just to make her laugh.
ReplyDelete