Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Lucy was so excited to go to the Pumpkin Patch this year with her Preschool class. This was the first time I have gone to the Pumpkin Patch with just one child - weird. It was kind of nice, though, because I was able to focus on Lucy and on helping her pick out the "perfect pumpkin".

Here she is with her class in front of the Nursery where they got their pumpkins.


...and with her friend, Lola. These girls are getting to be the best of friends.


The perfect pumpkin!


Say cheese!


After all the kids found their "perfect pumpkins", they got to line up and sing some of the Fall songs they have been learning. Lucy was such a crack-up. She really got into the songs and motions and I could definitely hear her little voice above all the others.












Preschool has been so much fun this year. Lucy is loving it and I am trying to enjoy it as much as I can, since next year will be the last time I have one in pre-school(sob, sob). Love you, my little "Perfect Pumpkin"!

No comments:

Post a Comment