Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was pretty low-key this year. In fact, we didn't even get to carving pumpkins until the night before. For the first time ever, Micah and Lily both carved their very own pumpkins. The only thing Isaiah and I helped them with was making sure all the "guts" were completely scraped out. They were pretty proud of their creations.


Lucy was a different story, though. She was pretty tired that night and wanted so bad to "do it myself!" but still needed plenty of help. This eventually led to lots of tears. It is rough being three. Here they are with their finished products.


On Halloween day, Lucy and I went Trick-or-Treating with Beckie, Logan, and Kaden at their Grandpa's work. Here she is with Spiderman (aka Logan). These kids raked it in!



We just walked to a few houses around the neighborhood, but the kids still got plenty of candy. Micah decided to just wear his costume from last year (Ash from Pokemon)and Lily was a leopard. I broke down and bought her this leopard print tutu from Costco. It was totally justified, too because she can wear it again. Doesn't this girl know how to work it?



I just realized I didn't get a single picture of Micah in his costume. Poor Micah. Oh well, he pretty much looked the same as last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment