Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

Christmas season is officially here. The kids and I had so much fun decorating the tree last night. I love that they are old enough to remember the ornaments from the year before, now. I have been getting the kids each an ornament every year, since they were born and it was fun to see them get excited about hanging up their special ornaments.



The finished product!

My favorite ornaments are the ones from each of the kids's First Christmas. They each have a picture frame ornament from their First Christmas. The pictures aren't the greatest because I couldn't get good lighting, but can you guess which picture is which child?



As usual, Isaiah(or should I say Scrooge)was hiding out during the tree decorating. He did put the tree together and put the angel on top, though.

And Lucy was a big help when it came to moving the finished tree into the corner.

2 comments:

  1. It is soooo pretty! We got ours up, put lights on it and tinsel. It is still ornament-less. I have this idea of all of us getting together and putting up our ornaments. We have a resident Scrooge also...if Awana gets cancelled we might do it tonight! ☺ I think I know the order of the kiddos...Lucy, Lily and Micah. His is the giveaway...2002. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure which baby is which but i sure know which PARENT they look like! clue- bah humbug! ha ha ha!! and Lily looks SO cute in her red beanie! I miss her!!

    ReplyDelete